Our mission is to get your Son or Daughter into teen drug rehab then develop healthy, positive, emotionally stable and self-sufficient teens who are able to reintegrate into the family unit and fulfill their true potential in society.
Our Rehab For Teens
Teensavers is a residential and outpatient program for adolescents with substance abuse, emotional and behavioral issues. For more than 30 years, we have provided a safe, therapeutic and educational home environment that combines a unique, five-phased treatment approach with personalized treatment plans to transform the lives of teens and their families.
The Five Phases of Our Teen Drug Rehab Program
- Assessment – A thorough initial assessment is performed that determines the type of treatment needed.
- In-Residence Detoxification and Stabilization – Teensavers provides a detoxification process that is under the supervision of an ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) physician.
- In-Residence or Day Treatment Program – This phase focuses on providing the necessary psychological treatment alternatives to resolve the problem troubling your teen.
- Outpatient Continuing Care – The focus in this phase is on helping your teen develop the self-discipline and coping skills needed to resist falling back into his or her old pattern of behavior.
- The Lifespark Process™ - This phase begins at day one and continues throughout the entire treatment process. Its purpose is to help teens recapture their childhood dreams and identify their future life purpose.
Teen Intervention ( Convincing Your Teen to Get the Help They Need)
Teensavers offers intervention and transportation services to help ensure the safe, successful admission of your child into our teen drug rehab program. Our teen intervention team is comprised of a professional interventionist, specially trained in adolescent substance abuse, difficult behavior and emotional issues, as well as highly experienced security personnel. We are 96% Successful at convincing your teen to get help. READ MORE…